Senior Environmental Consultant
Our client is one of Ireland’s leading consulting engineering firms with over 500 staff in offices in Dublin, Cork, Limerick and Galway. Our Environment Team delivers high value technical advisory services in areas as diverse as EIA, AA, SEA, climate change and sustainability to clients across the transport, water, energy and cities markets. This team has a well-deserved reputation for successfully delivering many of Irelands most challenging and complex projects through early stage development.
Given our very diverse and exciting portfolio of current work, we are seeking to strengthen our team with senior level specialists, who can help to drive our continued growth and prominence in the market, build and deliver real value to our clients.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced senior professional to join our dynamic team. Preferably based in our Dublin office the ideal candidate will be looking to further his/her career and gain invaluable experience across a wide range of projects, within a friendly working environment. In particular, experience in co-ordinating EIA and statutory consent applications would be a distinct advantage. This is a permanent role in a really experienced team which offers the successful candidate excellent opportunities for continued learning, diversification of skills (particularly in the climate change/sustainability sector) and career development.
- Relevant third level Degree (Level 8 or higher)
- Minimum of 8 -10 years post qualification experience, most of which will have been gained within a planning or environmental consultancy area, preferably in environmental assessment
- Membership of a professional body, having obtained or working towards chartership
- Experience in EIA/AA Co-ordination would be an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of environmental and planning legislation is essential
- Ability to work well in teams, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Strong technical report writing skills
- Strong commercial awareness
- Leading and managing multi-disciplinary projects across a wide range of sectors
- Client relationship management and business development activities
- Line management, mentoring and career development of junior staff
- Commercial management
- Preparation and peer review of technical reports
- Managing the stakeholder consultation process
Our client offers work flexibility,
For any further information please contact Thomas on 094 90 29944 and email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org