Senior Health and Safety Officer
Our Client a large multi-disciplined construction group with significant operations across Ireland and the United Kingdom. They are currently recruiting Senior Health & Safety Officer to join their team.
Necessary Skills & Requirements:
- Third level education in health and safety or related discipline is required
- (1 -2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Qualification in manual handling instruction would be an advantage
- Experience in leading and carrying our Risk Assessment
- Ability to deliver training modules to all levels of the organisation to include, first aid, manual handling and fire warden training.
- Highly motivated and meticulous in attention to profession standards
- Ability to work in a team environment and can engage, motivate and work with people
- Excellent organisational and co-ordination skills
- Excellent communication skills
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment