Senior Maps Quality Controller (Americas)
You will work within the Mapping team specializing in improving the results of Mapping searches, with responsibility for the performance of markets, aligning delivery to customer expectations and general business requirements.
This role will be based on-site in Ballina, Co. Mayo.
- Manage the performance of “cloud based” Map Analysts.
- Quality improvement ownership of Map Analysts located in defined markets.
- Research and understand the intent of users when completing search tasks on mapping applications.
- Understand and interpret mapping guidelines for Mapping Analysts..
- Measure adherence of analysts to guidelines, utilizing performance data from a variety of sources.
- Create assignments for in-market Moderators and oversee quality and task completion time.
- Conduct root cause analysis of performance issues on an on-going basis with follow-up through the design, implementation and results measurement of quality improvement programs, providing reports and recommendations to management.
- Provide educational support through the creation of eLearning materials, online video production and webinar hosting, to support performance improvement processes.
- Communication with internal peers and external customers with a focus on continuous improvement in a Quality environment
- Auditing internal QA processes and work items ensuring consistent work processes are being adhered to.
- Mentoring team members on quality improvement initatives.
General Skills & Expectations:
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and peers.
- Experience of working closely with customers to bring processes improvements that mutually benefit both parties.
- Ability to multitask work assignments, meet customer deadlines and deliver results within a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to educate and motivate a cloud based Mapping Analysts to complete mapping assignments.
- In depth understanding of popular consumer map search applications.
- Extensive knowledge of consumer expectations when analysing results to map searches.
- Strong creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Confidence and experience using internet based technologies and online research.
- Time management and organisation skills are essential.
- Previous quality or performance management experience preferably in a Multinational environment.
- Must have lived in North America for a number of years and have a good understanding of American culture and geography.
- Bi-lingual candidates with English & Spanish preferred.
Technical Skills & Expectations
- The successful candidate must have advanced Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel.
- Experience with SQL an advantage.
- Working knowledge of SharePoint an advantage.
- Experience of content authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate a advantage.
- Experience designing and delivering eLearning content an advantage.
- Experience of working with Apple technologies and applications.
- Have a passion for picking up new skills and sharing ideas and improvements with team members.