Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client a leading civil Engineering contractor, well-known for delivering large civil and infrastructure projects across Ireland are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for Sligo area
- Preparing tender and contract documents.
- Undertaking cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies.
- Performing risk, value management and cost control.
- Analysing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports.
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying
- 5-8 years’ experience in Quantity Surveying role
- Excellent negotiation, analytical and problem-solving skills
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good oral & written communication skills
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org