Quantity Surveyor – Civils
Our Client a large multi-disciplined construction group with significant operations across Ireland and the United Kingdom. They are seeking applications for a Quantity Surveyor, to work on civil engineering projects in the Leinster region.
The preferred candidate would have 5 years+ experience working with a main contractor.
They provide turnkey solutions to the Building and Civil Engineering industries and offer both public and private sector clients a comprehensive range of construction services (roadworks, streetworks, rail, utilities, waste water treatment plants etc).
- Carry out the estimating, cost control and tracking of the installation works on site.
- Proven ability to negotiate with subcontractors and suppliers
- Track and manage contracts and associated budgets.
- Prepare variations, claims and generating reports.
- Preparing and agreeing final accounts.
- Generate timely reports.
- Preparing compensation events.
- Third level qualification in Construction/Engineering/Economics (or similar).
- 5 + year’s relevant experience with a main Civil Contractor.
- Experience of pricing and preparing Tenders, budgets and cost plans.
- Experience of Sage systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project/Primavera would be an advantage.
- Experience in NEC is preferable
- Experience in general procurement duties
For More information contact Chris on 0949029944/0872348835 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org