Senior Quantity Surveyor
Our client is seeking to recruit Senior Quantity Surveyor for greenfield site for Midlands region. The ideal candidate will be energetic & motivated.
- Responsible for the full Cost Management & planning
- Management of site Administration & general record keeping
- Measurement of completed works to assist in preparation of payments
- Support in the preparation of accurate forecasts of project costs to completion and final value.
- Support with subcontract tender process and support the preparation of subcontract documentation.
- Assist the accurate monthly reporting of cost
- Identify potential risks and opportunities
- Minimum 4 years’ experience as a Quantity surveyor & have experience working with commercial projects
- Proven track record in managing commercial projects to completion
- Ability to prioritise workload & have excellent time management skills
- Possess a Relevant third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or related discipline.
- Strong knowledge of the construction industry & its practices
- Excellent IT skills & have strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently when required
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward CV