Senior Structural Engineer
Our client a leading Engineering contractor in Mayo are now seeking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer to join their team.
You will be involved in a range of Civil projects). This role would suit a Senior candidate that is motivated & enthusiastic and has an appetite for learning. ideal candidate should be a team player with excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality work under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of planning permission applications
- Preparation of FSC & DAC applications
- Tender Documents
- Contract Documents and Surveying by GPS
- The successful candidate will ideally have a qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in Ireland with an architectural/engineering practice.
- Experience in using REVIT and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment