As part of our continued growth my client has an exciting opportunity for the addition of a Service Engineer to join our busy Service Department in Dublin, covering the Leinster and Connaught regions.
An ideal Service Engineer should hold the following skills and experiences:
- The ability to repair, service and install products under the company portfolio to a high standard;
- Have knowledge of various manufacturers automatic door products would be an advantage;
- Have a basic understanding of access control equipment would also be an advantage
- Have good communication skills and able to represent the company in a professional manner;
- Qualified in either BS7036 or EN16005 would be an advantage
- Hold a current Full driving license.
As a Service Engineer your duties will include:
- Consideration will be given to time served Electricians, Security Installation Engineers, Mechanical engineers etc. full training will be given.
- Ensuring all company procedures are followed and recommend improvements;
- Encouraging teamwork between colleagues;
- Liaising with the Project Managers Customer Service regarding complaints;
- Ensuring the company van is kept in good clean condition and stock is maintained;
- Ensuring that uniform and PPE equipment is worn at all times;
- Attending to callouts as and when required and have a flexible approach to working hours / area;
- You may become part of the on-call rota covering out of hours (depending on Location);
- Having the knowledge to be able to recommend appropriate upgrades / repair work and advise the office of the requirements.