Our Client is seeking a SHEQ Administrator to join its Global SHEQ team in Dublin, Ireland.
The Global SHEQ team is responsible for managing Safety, Health, Environment and Quality across its cross continental operations.
The new team member will be responsible for administrative support on SHEQ management systems and providing H&S assistance to Irish office based activities and overseas markets.
What we require?
• Qualification in Occupational Health & Safety, Environment or similar, or industrial engineering degree would be preferable.
• Proven experience working with ISO compliant management systems (ISO 45001, 14001, 9001).
• Knowledge of EHS and/or Compliance Programs.
• Strong organisational skills, record keeping and attention to detail.
• First-rate verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft office products: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint desirable.
• Fluent English is essential and Spanish language skills would be an advantage.
What you will do
- Assist in maintaining legal compliance with HSE legislation and regulations for our client in Dublin and new markets by updating the legal register every 2 months using external sources.
- Manage all the administrative requirements with regards to ISO management system in Dublin Office, including updating policies, procedures and training matrix based on the risk register, keep information and all relevant files organised and up to date.
- Organise and contribute to ISO & SHEQ performance inspections and audits (internal & external) for the Dublin office.
- Perform Quality Assurance and Check of SHEQ data entry for weekly, monthly and annual incident reports.
For more information contact Chris on 0949029944 or email your cv to email@example.com