Our client in Mayo is seeking an on-site Administrator to join their team.
- Maintaining site records.
- Maintaining the contract filing system.
- Maintaining the personnel register.
- Opening of and securing of site on a daily basis.
- Full responsibility for the security and maintenance of stores including making orders when necessary.
- Maintaining a register of all safety equipment.
- Processing all requisition orders.
- Signing for materials and plant equipment delivered to the site.
- Supporting the Safety Personnel in ensuring adherence to and implementation of the Safety Management System.
2 years’ on-site experience and/or previous Document Controller / Site Administrator experience with a Main Contractor.
An administrative qualification is desirable but not essential.
Strong administration & organisational skills.
Good interpersonal skills.
Good IT skills.
For further information please contact Jane on 094 90 29944.