Our client a tier 1 multinational construction company is currently seeking to recruit a Builds Site Agent to join their Dublin team
Oversee the site team which may comprise of Site Engineers, Site Supervisors/Foremen and sub-contractors and take full responsibility for the safe, timely execution of projects in accordance with budgetary, programme and quality requirements.
- Ensuring that HSQE Management Systems and processes are adhered to, implemented and maintained, understand the safety statement and ensure that it is readily available on each site.
- Plan, manage and deliver projects in a performance and fashion that epitomizes the company’s vision, strategy and values, plan all construction operations to ensure required deadlines will be met.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout their project.
- Supervise the work of staff, operatives, sub-contractors etc. and give them guidance when needed, Co-ordinate required training with HSQE department, Manage, direct, educate and mentor junior technical site staff, determine required resources (manpower, plant, equipment, subcontractors and materials) from commencement stage through to completion giving consideration to budgetary constraints.
- Liaise with purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements.
- Negotiate deals with suppliers and sub-contractors, obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Ensure the project complies with all legal or regulatory requirements.
- Communicate with the clients and their representatives (architects, engineers and surveyors etc.), including attending regular meetings to keep them informed of progress, manage, monitor and interpret the contract documents supplied in-house and/or by our client and their representatives.
- Co-ordination of temporary and permanent works design including obtaining the required certificates.
- Evaluate progress on site, monitor and report to Regional Director on project particulars, including Progress, Programme, Finance, HSQE, Risks & Opportunities, all in a timely manner.
- Develop construction budgets, forecasts to completion and resource requirements, ensure all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented and that contract obligations with regards to notifications etc. are adhered to.
- Develop Client Progress Reports, Accounts, budgets etc. in a timely manner, measurement and valuation of works complete on site (in collaboration with the project quantity surveyor where appropriate)
- Develop and maintain client relationships to promote new business,
- A degree in engineering or equivalent experience to support your competency in the role
- A member of the relevant Professional Institution, Chartered Status (or working towards it).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience for a Site Agent
For more information call Thomas on 0949029944 or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org