Our Client are looking for site-based Engineers. This is an opportunity to join a very well respected and progressive company who have a reputation for educating and promoting from within.
Duties of the Role:
- Setting-out from engineers’ drawings, site surveys, as-built drawings
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaising with client’s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
Skills & Experience required for the role:
- Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Proficiency in use of Engineers Level, EDM/Total Station
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience on construction sites.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
For more information feel free to call Chris on 0872348835/0949029944
Job Type: Full-time