Our client is seeking to recruit a Site Engineer to work in the North West region, initially Mayo/ Sligo/Galway but not limited to these counties.
- Relevant construction experience and demonstrable performance on similar projects performing typical Site Engineering duties, such as Setting out and Surveying (using Total Station, Auto Level and Laser Level, GPS is an added benefit but not a requirement).
- Working knowledge of site Quality controls, such as concrete and drainage testing practices
- A desire to progress your Engineering career and strong work ethic
- A member of the relevant Professional Institution is desirable
- Experience in using AutoCAD, Revit and/ or Navisworks will be advantageous
- Experience in Water sector will be advantageous
- A commitment to carry out the project safely in an environmentally friendly way.
- Ability to travel
Qualifications & Experience:
- A Degree in Engineering to support your competency in the role.
- 2 -3 years’ experience on similar project
If you would like to apply for this position you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org