Our client is seeking to recruit a Site Engineer for a new build green field site based in South Dublin.
- Setting out from engineers drawings, site surveys, as built drawings
- Reading and interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/general workforce on site
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaising with clients representatives/design team members as appropriate
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest quality standards
- Ordering and control of materials on site
- Maintaining the site records – site diary, concrete cube register, records of deliveries etc.
- Equivalent Engineering Degree
- Proficiency in use of Engineers level, EDM/Total Station
- Minimum of 3 years experience on Construction sites
- Strong interpersonal sills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality and programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org