Our Client a large scale Building Contractor in Dublin requires a Site Engineer in the Leinster Region.
- Working with the team to maintain and improve safety standards and the Safety culture on site
- Setting out all elements of the work using modern instruments
- Preparing as-built drawings on completion of the various elements of the works
- Maintaining accurate site records
- Reviewing drawings, specifications and effectively communicating information to the entire team
- Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors, and the general workforce involved in the project
- Ensuring that all materials used and works executed are done so safely and as per the required specifications
- Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labor force and the work of the subcontractors
- Plan the work and efficiently manage the plant, resources and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
- Quantifying and ordering materials for incorporation into the works.
- Proven experience at Site Engineer Level
- Knowledge of construction procedures and methods
- Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Procedures
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Understanding of modern setting out instruments and competency to use same.
For Further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment.