We are seeking a Site / Field Engineer for the Motorway Contracts Audit and Administration Services (MCAAS) project.
The candidate should be self motivated, enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible, willing to take responsibility and comfortable working as part of team. The individual will report to the MCAAS Regional Representative
Responsibilities will include:
- Acting as Roads Resident Engineer
- Monitoring and reporting on the Contractors progress
- Liaison with utility companies and other third parties
- Overseeing traffic management
- Good Communicator
- Experience in traffic management
- Experience in utilities coordination
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Experience in supervising construction of roadworks including pavement, drainage, ducting, signage, lighting, safety barriers, bridgeworks etc.
Education Requirement: Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
Type of Position: Permanent full-time position
Min 5 years post-graduate experience in the design & construction of road projects.
Min 2 years experience as Roads Resident Engineer for the construction or site supervision of road projects
For further information contact Chris on 087 234 8835 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time