Site Finishing Foreman
Site Finishing Foreman – South Donegal/Sligo Area
- Report directly to the Project Manager
- Ensuring health and safety is a priority at all times
- Ensuring work is carried out in accordance with specification and programme
- Attending weekly management team meeting with the construction team.
- Ability to manage numerous subcontractors at one time.
- Overseeing all internal and external finishes
- Ensuring timely procurement & delivery of materials
- Minimum 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of high spec finishes
- Knowledge of Safety & Health & Quality Policies
- All relevant H&S Training and Tickets
- Excellent organisation & time management skills are essential
For more information please contact Sylvester on 094 90 29944 / 087 234 8835.