Our client is seeking to recruit Site Foreman to join their expanding team to work on Commercial projects in the Greater Dublin Area.
- Ensuring that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standard
- Coordinating and managing subcontractors
- Ensuring work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Implementation of daily and weekly programmes.
- Ensuring that the subcontractors have adequate resources to meet the programme.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Liaising with Project Manager / Site Engineer
- Attending site meetings as required
- Maintaining site diary
- Assisting with control of plant & equipment on site
- Trade and/or technically qualified
- A successful candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven track record of delivering construction projects to the end user to the highest quality with emphasis on safe and efficient construction at all times.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong oral and written communication skills
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com