Our client is currently seeking to recruit Foreman for a large scale builds project in Dublin City.
Oversee the site team and work alongside Site Engineers, Site Supervisors/Foremen and sub-contractors and take full responsibility for the safe, timely execution of projects in accordance with budgetary, programme and quality requirements.
- Ensuring that HSQE Management Systems and processes are adhered to, implemented and maintained,
- Understand the Safety Statement and ensure that it is readily available on each site.
- Plan, manage and deliver projects in a performance and fashion that epitomizes the company’s vision, strategy and values.
- Deliver planned construction operations to ensure required deadlines will be met.
- Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture among the ranks throughout their project.
- Supervise the work of staff, operatives, sub-contractors etc. and give them guidance when needed.
- Manage, direct, educate and mentor junior technical site staff.
- Determine required resources (manpower, plant, equipment, subcontractors and materials) from commencement stage through to completion giving consideration to budgetary constraints.
- Liaise with purchasing department to ensure that purchase orders adequately define the specified requirements.
- Obtain permits and licenses from appropriate authorities.
- Ensure the project complies with all legal or regulatory requirements,
- Communicate with the clients and their representatives when other senior representatives are not available.
- Manage, monitor and interpret the contract documents supplied in-house and/or by our client and their representatives.
- Co-ordination of temporary and permanent works design including obtaining the required certificates.
- Evaluate progress on site,
- Monitor and report to Project manager on project particulars, including Progress, Programme, Finance, HSQE, Risks & Opportunities, all in a timely manner.
- Ensure all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented and that contract obligations with regards to notifications etc. are adhered to,
- Measurement and valuation of works complete on site (in collaboration with the project quantity surveyor where appropriate),
- Develop and maintain client relationships to promote new business,
Minimum 5 years’ experience as a foreman
Detailed site experience necessary
Engineering degree an advantage but not a necessity
Safe Pass and relevant courses done
For more info you can contact Chris on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org