Site Managers – Dublin
Our client a multinational manufacturer of windows and doors whom have recently entered the Irish market are looking for experienced Site Managers to join their team in Dublin.
- Proven experience in a Junior Management position with a track record in leading staff
- Preparation, submission and delivery of construction proposals, tenders and estimates and installations.
- Development and administration of project contracts, budgets, quality control, job costing, and value engineering etc
- Daily management of construction projects
- Represent the company in business with customers, consultants, engineers, stake holders, sub-contractors, suppliers and other private or public agencies
- Accurately review reports or diaries showing all hours for crew under the appropriate cost code, as well as all materials delivered to site, and showing daily productions
- Accurately review purchase orders with job numbers and cost codes
- Carpentry / Trades background or College Graduate from Construction/Civil Engineering
- Diploma in Construction (Desirable)
- High level of drive and motivation
- Good IT / MS Office Skills
- Good communication experience
- Health and Safety knowledge
For more information feel free to call Chris on 0949029944/0872348835