Our Client requires a Site Manager for our Client based in Co Mayo.
• Working with the team to maintain and improve Safety standards and the Safety culture on site
• Preparing as built drawings on completion of the various elements of the works
• Maintaining accurate site records
• Reviewing drawings, specifications and effectively communicating information to the entire team
• Liaising with any consultants, subcontractors, supervisors, planners, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
• Ensuring that all materials used and works executed are done so safely and as per the required specifications
• Day-to-day management of the site, including supervising and monitoring the site labour force and the work of the subcontractors
• Plan the work and efficiently manage the plant, resources and site facilities in order to meet agreed deadlines
• Quantifying and ordering materials for incorporation into the works.
Pharma Fit out experience required but not essential
Knowledge of construction procedures and methods
Knowledge of Health, Safety, Quality & Environmental Procedures
Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
Understanding of modern setting out instruments and competency to use same
Proven experience at Site Manager Level