The ideal candidate is a hard-working individual who has a creative but analytical mindset. This is an exciting opportunity to work on projects for some of the world’s leading technology companies and represents an opportunity for any developer looking to move from a single or narrow focused role into one with significant scope to develop and learn new skills in a global technology environment.
Responsibilities will include but will not be limited to the following:
- Develop robust technical solutions ensuring the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
- Debug code for existing programs based on immediate needs and integrate existing and new applications
- Participate in design meetings and consult with business users to refine, develop and test software applications
- Analyse user requirements and convert requirements into functional applications
- Provide support to internal business users finding resolutions to problems or issues highlighted
- Complete comprehensive support documentation for all applications developed
- Create reports that provide business users with required information
- Facilitate route cause analysis of system issues
Education & Experience:
- Primary degree in Programming, Computer Science/Engineering, Information Management, or a related technical discipline
- Have at least 3 years + software development experience
- Extensive Experience of using with C#, VBA
- Experienced in writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Experience working within Linux and Windows Environments
Key Skills and Requirements:
- Extensive experience with VBA, .NET, MySQL and MSSQL databases
- Advanced knowledge of Windows operating systems and Microsoft software
- Experience in design, development and implementation of database solutions.
- Advanced experience in Excel, MS Access and/or VBA.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, where the candidate has demonstrated aptitude for developing solutions and identifying solutions to issues
- Work well under pressure, to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good communication skills and ability to work independently or within groups
Strong organizational skills and attention to detail are essential.