Supervisory Manufacturing / Filling Technician
Responsible for the day to day running and coordination of production activities in the Multidose Compounding and Filling departments, he/she will be responsible for the timely weighing, manufacture and filling of multi dose batches with adherence to the agreed firm planned schedule. High standards of EHS and quality will be an expectation.
Education and Experience
- Third level science/Engineering qualification desirable.
- Pharma manufacturing experience would be an advantage
- Working in classified areas or similar experience
- Good aseptic knowledge
Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- Demonstrated knowledge of aseptic behavior
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a cross functional team
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Good PC skills
- Excellent personnel skills