My client, a multinational surveying firm looking for multiple Surveyors Senior and Junior to join they’re growing operation.
They have office’s in Dublin, Kildare, Cork, UK and Spain.
Competent professionals at all levels are needed.
Positions available for:
- Assistant Surveyors
- Hydrographic Surveyors
- Utility Surveyors
- Legal Mapping Surveyors
- Setting Out Engineers
Qualifications and experience:
- Relevant course or Qualification essential ie. BEng in civil engineering
- Knowledge of principals and practices of surveying/civil engineering
- Knowledge of modern surveying methods and devices, Total stations, gps and data collectors
- Ability to perform detailed field surveying work
- Excellent Communication skills and ability to work within a team and on your own initiative
- Full clean driving licence (role dependent)
- Perform other related work as assigned
Successful candidates will have:
- Team Skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical Thinking
- Excellent communication skills
Send your cv to email@example.com or call Chris on 0949029944 or 0872348835 for more information.