TOAS Analytical Technology Specialist
- 5-10 years’ experience with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Method Development / Validation
- Competent in HPLC/UPLC and GC techniques
- Experience with Statistical Analysis, Quality by Design, Dry Lab or similar software
- Good knowledge of ICH guidelines
- Proven experience of working with a range of analytical equipment and laboratory
- Strong technical writing skills for protocol / report generation
- Excellent communication skills. Ability to co-ordinate testing, information sharing across the global network.
- Ability to work on own initiative and systemically troubleshoot ensuring new methods are in line with regulatory guidelines.
- The successful candidate needs to be flexible and lead projects assigned to them.
- Degree in a Scientific subject with a strong chemistry component