Our client is looking for an experienced Transport Planner to join our busy Dublin team for both Macro and or Micro modelling.
Duties and responsibilities
- Providing inputs on planning projects from inception to completion including interaction with project stakeholders and other project team members;
- Undertaking background research, desk studies, field visits and preparing planning appraisals, reports and appeals;
- Engaging with relevant authorities and stakeholders in planning projects;
- Delivering fit for purpose project outputs within set deadlines;
Skills & Experience Required
- Degree Qualified Level 8 or Higher
- A recognised IPI or RTPI planning qualification
- A minimum of 3 years’ planning experience
- Experience with LINSIG, JUNCTION 9, VISSIM, SATURN or similar
- Experience in micro simulation of identifying traffic solutions
- Good working knowledge of the Irish planning system
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Meticulous attention to detail; able to manage and thrive within a varied and busy work environment
- Ability to work well within and across teams
- Strong Excel skills and proficient in other MS Office applications.
- Well organised, self-motivated person with the ability to operate on own initiative.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Flexible and adaptable team player, with the ability to work with colleagues across various levels an department
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines in a dynamic fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Full driver’s licence
For further information contact Chris on 087 234 8835 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time