Utilities / Facilities Engineer
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support design, build and qualification of an Aseptic Pre Filled Syringe ( PFS )
- Support current project works that require continuous oversight and interaction with
construction team, Project Management, CBRE and project end users.
- Support and oversee preparation of and completion of PFS line and equipment
- Oversee and support Installation and commissioning work routines performed by
- Day to day Oversight of all project activities as they pertain to related activities of
Project Management, processing equipment, clean utilities and formulation
- Organization of all protocols, documents and records required to support above
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry
- Project Management experience, preferably in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Further education in Project Management desirable
- Essential Skills, Experience, and Competencies
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities
- Demonstrated knowledge and working experience on pharmaceutical aseptic processing equipment. For example Syringe / Vial Filling lines, autoclaves, isolators and formulation
- Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with equipment vendors, service providers and construction teams