Warehouse Operatives (Experience required)
Our client in North Mayo is seeking Warehouse ops to join their team on a 3 month contract.
- Responsible for all warehouse duties including picking, forklift driving, loading, housekeeping and stock control as required.
- Actively participate with all Health & Safety requirements relating to the warehouse.
- Ensure that all required documentation is accurately completed.
- You will work as part of the Warehouse team to meet operational and timely targets.
- You will be expected to work Saturdays and four days during the week.
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Warehouse/manual handling experience required
- Customer focused and driven.
- Willingness to co-operate with others to solve problems in a fast-moving environment.
- A good working standard in numeracy and warehouse equipment/systems.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Forklift experience/ forklift licence desirable.
- Pass Leaving Certificate or an equivalent qualification recognized by the National Qualifications Authority of Ireland essential.
For more information contact Jane on 0949029944 or email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org