- Responsible for all warehouse duties including picking, forklift driving, loading, housekeeping and stock control as required.
- Actively participate with all Health & Safety requirements relating to the warehouse.
- Ensure that all required documentation is accurately completed.
- You will work as part of the Warehouse team to meet operational and timely targets.
- You will be expected to work Saturdays and four days during the week.
The successful candidate will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Warehouse/manual handling experience
- Customer focused and driven.
- Willingness to co-operate with others to solve problems in a fast-moving environment.
- A good working standard in numeracy and warehouse equipment/systems.
- Good communication skills and a team player.
- Forklift experience desirable.
For more information contact Jane on 0949029944.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent