Our client is currently seeking to recruit a Wastewater Design Engineer to work as a key member of their water services team office based in Sligo.
- Primarily focusing on wastewater network and treatment projects.
- Act as a member of the design team helping to ensure projects are delivered to the timescales, quality and costs agreed with clients
- Attend onsite meets with clients and other professionals
- Ensure compliance with Quality assurance and management systems
- Planning and managing documentation of design work
The ideal candidate will possess the following criteria:
- Degree qualified in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Environmental or Process engineering
- 2-3 years’ experience in the design, procurement or contract supervision of water and wastewater schemes.
- Reporting to a senior associate team lead ideal candidate should also have good understanding of health and safety legislation, the public procurement process and contract forms
- Key attributes also necessary include efficient work methods, working both as part of team and on own initiative
For more info you can contact Aileen on 0949029944 or you can forward your CV to email@example.com