My client is seeking an Assistant Accountant to join their established team.
This a permanent role based in Galway and very commutable from many parts of Clare and is an excellent opportunity to join a Tier 1 construction company.
The successful candidate will need to be a part qualified accountant or junior accountant. Excellent opportunity for growth withing the organisation.
- Strong on AP procedures.
- Ensure all creditor reconciliations are kept up to date going forward
- Prepare payment runs, post to sage and send remittances
- Post all bank payment and receipts
- Bank Reconciliation
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Maintain fixed asset register
- Month end journals
- Prepare accounts to trial balance stage
- Tax returns and reconciliations
- Other ad hoc duties as required by the finance department
- Construction experience an advantage
- Suitable candidate must be strong in AP and reconciliations with experience in month end processes and postings.
- Ideally will be a qualified Accounts Technician or part qualified accountant
- Strong Excel skills are required for the role.
For more information Contact Mairead on 087 189 7611 or [email protected]