Our client a leading Engineering Practice are now seeking to recruit a Junior Civil/Structural Engineer to join their team. Our client offers a complete architectural design and building project management service for industrial, commercial and residential projects in Ireland.
You will be involved in a range of projects (industrial, commercial & residential). This role would suit a junior candidate that is motivated & enthusiastic and has an appetite for learning. ideal candidate should be a team player with excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality work under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of planning permission applications
- Preparation of FSC & DAC applications
- Tender Documents
- Contract Documents and Surveying by GPS
- The successful candidate will ideally have a qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in Ireland with an architectural/engineering practice.
- Experience in using REVIT and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills.
Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Consultancy
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January of this year, heading up the construction division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.