Our client is seeking a Retail Assistant Manager based in Galway City.
- Supervision of staff on shop floor
- Assist with employee performance management
- Coach and train employees to drive high performance
- Office administration and reporting duties as required
- Effective employee HR management & ensuring compliance of legislation
- Manage store merchandising, ensuring all products are presented to the highest standard and that the shop floor is always up to date with the season and current weather trends.
- Purchasing of stock as required and To complete Mini stocktakes
- Managing customer queries and complaints where required and to resolve them in a professional manner
- Keeping shop floor, stock rooms and window display neat and maintained to a high level with the assistance of the store team.
- Manage preparations for store sales, stock takes, change of seasons and any other in store events.
- Supporting your manager with other duties as required ensuring the smooth running of the store.
- Following all store procedures and helping to ensure all staff are also following the set company procedures
- Attend trade sales events as required
- Provide strong ideas and regular feedback for the manager in order to help to improve the store and to assist it to hit high standards in all areas of the store and stores overall Management strength.
- 2-3 years experience in a similar role
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Excellent communication and management skills
For more information contact Leona at email@example.com or on 086 067 8360
Leona is the most recent addition to the Arcon Recruitment team. A Castlebar native She is a business graduate of GMIT and brings with her valuable experience in the hospitality sector. Leona currently provides support to the admin / accounts division and spends a lot of her
day liaising with new and existing candidates.