Our client in Mayo is looking for a Customer Service Representative on a 22 month contract.
The purpose of this role is to handle the management and processing of transactional activity for the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) team, including, but not restricted to, order entry, documentation creation, complaint handling and invoicing. The key goal of the role is to satisfy the customers’ requirements in a consistent, efficient and reliable manner. This role requires interaction with all internal stakeholders that impact customer supply, it is a key aspect of the overall CRM function creating global standards, implementing good governance of existing processes, driving process improvements and maintaining effective management of the operational CRM activities.
- Process sales orders received from customers through the SAP system to initiate the manufacturing process and meet customer requirements.
- The creation of all customer related documentation to support the shipment, export and import of all customer orders. This involves both manual and system generated documents, and interaction with both internal departments and external bodies to support some customer requirements.
- The invoicing of all orders, at time of shipment to support accurate and timely financial and volume reporting.
- Manage customer concerns/complaints/supply issues by ensuring effective communication, trend analysis to facilitate in development of corrective actions, and follow up to ensure close out of issues, and effectively manage communication on progress with customers.
- Liaise with Customers, Vendor Schedulers, Production Planners, Operations and Quality Assurance in order to deliver customer’s requirements.
- Apply operational excellence tools and techniques to continuously improve our processes and eliminate waste.
- An effective communicator who is capable of building excellent Customer Service relationships.
- Excellent mathematical, analytical and diagnostic skills and the ability to handle large volumes of data in a detailed way.
- Excellent PC skills and Excel spreadsheet experience.
- Preference for candidates with good working knowledge of SAP.
- Business proficiency in English and an additional European language would be an advantage.
- Organised and methodical with the ability to work in a controlled and structured way.
- Demonstrated Customer Service experience with a strong focus on problem solving skills.
- University Diploma/Degree in a business orientated discipline preferred.
For more information contact our consultant Leona
Leona is the most recent addition to the Arcon Recruitment team. A Castlebar native She is a business graduate of GMIT and brings with her valuable experience in the hospitality sector. Leona currently provides support to the admin / accounts division and spends a lot of her
day liaising with new and existing candidates.