Our client is seeking a Customer Service Representative based in Castlebar, Co. Mayo
- Create and manage Sales Orders received on the ERP system Dynamics 365
- Communicate Sales Order Confirmations to the Customer
- Initiate Purchase Order Requisitions when required
- Prepare Invoices and issue to the Customer
- Receive and investigate all customer queries to a high professional standard
- Release Production Orders & work closely with the Production & Warehouse team on all changes/updates.
- Manage delivery dates to ensure priority of all Sales Orders to Production, Warehouse and Logistics.
- Review and maintain Customer Open Orders on a daily basis.
Key Skills and Qualities
- Third level qualification in Business or other related degree from an accredited third level institution.
- Experience in working in a manufacturing environment is advantageous but not essential
- Experience in working in a start-up environment will be a distinct advantage
- Working knowledge of ERP systems. Dynamics 365 would be a distinct advantage
- Willingness to seek opportunities to better the Customer experience
- Action orientated
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- Good organisation skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- A European language is beneficial
For more information contact Leona on 0949029944 or at [email protected]