Key Responsibilities include:
- Lead the implementation of D365, to be the point person on site in Ireland ensuring all activities are being worked on according to the project plan, providing leadership at the local level to ensure the project is delivered with high energy and any issues are highlighted to the senior team as needed.
- Provide Microsoft Dynamics D365 technical expertise and D365 functional knowledge
- Provide real world experience and skills in designing and building systems integrations, state-of-the-art SOPs, warehouse management, etc.
- Participate in the delivery of business systems support
- Actively participate in project planning, process flows, data mapping, data clean-up, security matrix decisions, testing, training, documentation of procedures and designing data reports from the system.
- Developing the change management program for the successful implementation of D365
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years minimum experience with ERP systems
- Subject matter expertise in D365
- Experience in database design and development using MS SQL and business analysis
- Good knowledge of Manufacturing and Distribution principles and systems; MRP, scheduling, CRM, RTDC, systems integration, etc
- Strong project management experience and confidence to work on their own initiative
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and ideally have Green Belt certification
- Ability to work under pressure and to demanding timelines
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to network, build strong relationships and influence effectively
- Experience of leading and/or participating in business change initiatives
- A primary or master’s degree in Business, Accounting, MIS or equivalent.
For more information please call Sean on 0879221136 or email your CV to [email protected]