This position is a key role within the Finance Team is primarily responsible for verifying fixed assets, administering the impairment process in the plant, and managing the finance audit processes. Reporting to the Finance Manager.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Verifying fixed assets and administering the impairment process and recording adjustments associated with those processes.
- Manage the administration of Finance Standard Work Instructions and associated processes.
- Prepares Requests for Approval (s) for inventory adjustments and records those adjustments in the financial records.
- Compiles and submits capital grant claims, including liaison with external auditors and grant agencies.
- Administration of the plant Control Self-Assessment (CSA) process, including sample selection, planning visit to sister plant and reporting outcomes of assessment.
- Support the achievement of all relevant Finance Audits
- Support key stakeholders, enhancing their knowledge and experiences of Finance practices and procedures.
- Support key Operational Excellence activities from a Financial perspective.
Qualifications & Experience
- Qualified to Accounting Technician level or a professional accounting qualification essential.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment preferable.
- Understanding of finance aspects of inventory and production transactions preferable.
- Detailed knowledge of inventory, production, and management systems preferable.
- Analytical approach with good problem-solving skills.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point, SAP) essential.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment