Our client is seeking a Financial Controller based in North East Mayo.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including KPI reports
- Preparation of year end accounts and liaising with company auditors
- Responsibility for completion of annual budgets, cashflows and forecasts
- Control Account and Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparing profitability and costing reports
- Managing CAPEX budgets
- Review Company Operating Procedures
- Management of Finance staff and overseeing with all aspects of the finance function, VAT returns, bank reconciliations accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll
- Ongoing systems development – and development of reports suitable to the changing needs of the business
- Development and implementation of internal controls and systems
- Preparation and submissions of grant applications
- Qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA/CPA
- Minimum 5 years post qualified experience
- Financial and Management Accounting background.
- Experience in analysing financial data and report preparation & presentation
- Strong commercial background with in-depth knowledge of ERP systems & product costing.
- Strong accounting knowledge of AP, AR, Inventory & GL.
- Experience in a engineering/construction industry is beneficial but not essential
Contact Leona on 086 067 8360 or at [email protected] for further information