An excellent opportunity has arisen with our client based in Mayo , They are seeking to add an Inside Sales Specialist to their team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
These include the following, others may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Manage all European House
- Support the European Sales organisation on technical and commercial related
- Collaborate with the US Inside Sales Team in various tasks as this team is cross functionally trained and working from the same
- Support APAC reseller
- Prepare and follow up on quotations with emphasis on the company’s
- Support in managing the sales process for the product lines, target accounts and sales opportunities via phone, WebEx, e-mail.
- Engage with existing customers and qualified sales leads, guiding customers to the product solution that best meet their
- Coordinate with internal resources to address customer questions/objections, providing budgetary pricing, creating, and submitting individualised quotes, and closing the sales process through the point of order receipt.
- Provide the customers with all necessary pre- and after sales support, and satisfy customers’ needs with a sense of
- Monitor, maintain, and update customer information and competitive intelligence data into our CRM
- Work closely with the customer service and planning teams to ensure customers are informed of their order status.
- Support and follow up on all customers documentation.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Third level Business Qualification ideally with a previous tele sales/sales experience in a technical environment.
- Experience with incoterms and international trade is an
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp and master technical concepts and articulate them well to
- Outstanding listening, verbal, and written communication
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of customer personality types.
- Proficient computer skills are essential including the use of Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, and CRM programs.
- Effective and engaging telephone communication skills, polite, confident, and friendly
- Efficient time management skills with the ability to stay focused on primary business objectives in a fast- paced, dynamic environment.
- Proactive, customer focused, results driven with excellent attention to detail
For more information Contact Leona at Arcon Recruitment