The role involves ensuring all Quality requirements are met for incoming raw materials, in-process monitoring and final product release. The successful candidate will work closely with other team members to provide an integrated delivery of a wide range of chemical, sensory and/or microbial analysis as required to support operations throughout the plant. They will also be expected to proactively participate in the delivery of projects aimed at improving process efficiency and quality. The laboratory is ISO17025 accredited which requires continued demonstration of technical competency, underpinned by a strong Quality System in an environment of continuous improvement. This is a 12month temporary week-end position therefore flexibility is required.
What You’ll Do for Us
- Laboratory analysis and input into SAP
- Work to ISO17025 and internal company standards Investigate analytical deviations and implement corrective actions
- Use of Statistical Process Control management
- Maintenance of all Laboratory Programs
- Identify opportunities to continuously improve processes and eliminate waste
Qualifications & Requirements
- Technical qualification in science, typically a Diploma / Degree in Analytical Chemistry or Food Science is required.
- Applicants will have a minimum of 2 years’ practical Laboratory experience in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Experience with analytical instrumentation (HPLC, IC, GC,) and/or in Microbiology (particularly rapid micro methods) is distinct advantage.
- Previous experience using SAP an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Excellent Teamwork abilities.
For more information Contact Sean at Arcon Recruitment