We are a Lean SME certified with ISO 13485, ISO9001 & ISO14001 and GDP and operating in the commuter friendly, high quality of life environment of South East Mayo .
We are interested in recruiting a business savvy ,enthusiastic manager, experienced in lean, quality control, environmental and health & safety on a 3-4 day week basis to further improve and develop this high performing function and to bring further value
Background experience in engineering /science and audits in SME & Multi-national environments would best fit this role.
Our package will be flexible, competitive, rewarding and suitable aligned to the candidates experience.
- Advise implement and continuously monitor and maintain the Quality Management System (QMS) to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Incorporate the role of Health and Safety Officer for the company as part of the Quality Manager’s role and responsibility. This will include reviewing and maintaining all aspects of the Safety File, training, inspections and reports.
- Ensure the highest standards of customer service is reflected in all aspects of procedures, processes and the culture of the company
- Ensure that policies are understood, implemented and maintained throughout the company
- Report to Senior management on the performance of the QMS
- Ensure that corrective and preventative actions are identified and implemented.
- Actively explore continuous improvements of the company’s processes and procedures
- Support the growth and development of new technologies/systems/business areas and ensuring that relevant regulatory standards are met.
- Review and monitor all Technical Files for Products
- Ensure that critical systems are maintained and documented
Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role Background experience in engineering /science and audits in SME & Multi-national environments would best fit this role.
Good organization skills
Attention to detail
Ability to perform in a fast paced, environment positive, team orientated focus
For more details please call 0879331136 or email [email protected]