Our client is seeking a Practice Accountant to join their team on a Work From Home basis.
- Producing Annual Financial Statements in statutory format for submission to Companies office.
- Familiar with producing and referencing of working papers for preparation of Annual Financial Statements.
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of income tax returns for sole traders.
- Preparation of Annual Accounts for sole traders and associated working papers.
- Critical person has experience of working in Practice.
- Ability to review working papers of Financial statements and prepare list of review points for completion by junior staff members
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a practice environment
- Qualified/Part Qualified accountant
- A good working knowledge of accounts production, audit and taxation
- The ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Ability to work on your own initiative
- Strong communication skills, confident in client interaction / development.
- Strong IT skills.
For more information, please contact Leona.