Essential Duties and Responsibilities
These include the following, others may be assigned to meet business needs.
- Duties will consist of design, document, develop, test, maintain, troubleshoot, and integrate accounting, financial, sales, manufacturing, shipping, quality, engineering, database, and reporting applications.
- Familiarity with Microsoft technologies and applications is essential.
- Communicate regularly with Application Development Team at HQ to ensure consistent adherence to the company’s IT program.
- Work with production team to be familiar with production processes
- Support applications locally in coordination with the Applications team.
Application Development Technologies:
- Microsoft Visual Studio IDE
- Microsoft Visual Studio Team Foundation Services
- Azure DevOps (formerly VSTS)
- Microsoft .NET Framework
- Microsoft ASP .NET MVC Core
- Programming Languages:
The ideal candidate will be using the following applications & tools. Experience with these applications is desired but not required.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP (365 for Finance and Operations)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM (365 for Customer Engagement)
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Web Forms (ASP.NET)
- Windows Forms
Education and/or Experience
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems.
- 1-2 years of experience in a related role is strongly desired.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is also highly desired.
- Experience with clean-room-based operations is desired.
- Demonstrated critical and effective decision-making skills with the ability to work on one’s own initiative to resolve competing priorities and with minimum supervision is required.
- Must possess excellent verbal & written communication skills, which include but are not limited to presentation and organizational skills.
- Be a strong team member with the ability to identify and drive Software improvements.
If you would like more information please call Sean on 087922116 or email [email protected]