What You’ll Do for Us
- Responsibility for day-to-day delivery of IT system and platform administration, security and risk management, timely remediation of Server and Infrastructure incident and services requests adhering to quality and safety standards.
- Provide highly available, responsive and resilient access to in house IT systems and services coupled with external cloud services, to maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Ability to interpret and translate the business IT technical requirements into innovative smart solutions that are business aligned and mapped to drive and support the overall success of the business.
- Professional project delivery must be structured, well communicated and clearly understood by the stake holders, delivered on time and in budget and handed over in an organized way that meets the customer expectation.
- Projects must be based on IT standards and best practices with strong emphasis on LEAN and continuous improvement. An agile approach to project delivery will also be adopted when appropriate.
- Ability to build strong customer relations with both internal and external business support partners together with third party vendors, to ensure quick and timely execution of escalated issue and service requests, together with efficient project delivery.
- Collaborate and work closely with other members of the IT team, together with the production and warehouse automation teams to resolved cross functional technical issues, timely and efficiently.
- Develop and build proactive IT monitoring and data collection capability to capture and generate automated system reports together with the creation of visual dashboard to share key metrics with the business.
- Develop and maintain IT process and standards that catalogues IT services, information risk management, disaster recovery procedures, IT Business Continuity Planning, together with hardware and software asset and licensing management in line with IT Audit compliance.
Qualifications and Requirements
- A Degree or Diploma in Computing (Smart Technologies, Computer Networks, Software Development) or a related discipline within the IT field is preferable.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in IT operations and services delivery preferable.
- Technical Accreditation or experience in one or more of the following areas: Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, MS SQL, VMware, Storage – EMC preferred, o365, Microsoft Win10. ITIL qualifications are desirable
- Knowledge of Networking, IoT or Edge computing and Web design would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of Application development (PowerApps or .Net) desirable.
- Technical accreditation in project management desirable.
- Ability to translate technology to meet business requirements
- Technical relationship building with customers and business partners.
- Strong communication skills both written and oral.
IOT, security, IT operations
Contact Sean for more information