ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop a production based on the maintenance of the P/N MSL and specific customer demand
- Create work orders in SAP to achieve above
- Maintain and KANBAN for all optical raw material
- Work with production team to manage daily / weekly production plan
- Complete daily meeting with production to plan for any potential upcoming issue
- Complete weekly production planning meeting
- Creating packaging plan based on CRM generated forecasts
- Create a sample preparation process
- Create and manage a 48-hour turn-around for premium products
- Gather, monitor and trend data associated with agreed KPIs (Key Process Indicators) and report these results to the Management
- Ensure sufficient stock (for SFG and FG) onsite to ensure NO STOCK-OUT
- Create blanket orders for most frequently purchased items to reduce workload as per budget
- Create PR/PO – as required
- Create PR/PO – for BVC provided components
- Ensure all day-to-day operational transactions are completed
- Ensure all vendor files and contracts are maintained up to date and compliant
- Work on the development of new vendors
- Ensure all cycle counts are completed and acted upon routinely
- Develop annual OPEX / CAPEX and material budget
- Work toward the reduction of costs within the supply chain process
- Manage the receipt and distribution of all incoming vendor invoices
- Ensure simple and practical process to ensure all service-based invoices are approved by requestor
- Ensure all invoices are recorded, tracked and that service entries are completed in a timely fashion
- Leaving certificate or equivalent is required
- Third level qualification in Quality/ Materials/ Business/Science/Mechanical or Instrumentation would be beneficial.
- Ability to communicate and work with people inside and outside the department.
- Good communicator (written and oral).
- Ability to supervise
- Ability to co-ordinate, plan and organised
- Knowledge of ERP systems (SAP preferable) skills essential.
- Good computer skills (excel, word, PowerPoint)
- Rigorous attention to detail.
Buyer, Planner, Supply Chain Management
Contact Sean for more information