- Integrate as part of the Maintenance team to deliver support for operations.
- Carry out all work keeping safety, quality and output to the fore.
- Deliver with the other maintenance team members a reliable centered maintenance function with best practices including preventative maintenance.
- Work within the maintenance team to ensure a proactive approach to maintenance.
- Maintain accurate maintenance data and close out assigned work using the CMMS.
- Timely and effective trouble shooting of day to day equipment and system issues.
A FAS Mechanical time-served Apprenticeship with Junior and Senior trade qualification or equivalent.
With at least 3 years post qualification experience in a high-volume process manufacturing
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good IT skills – Experience of CMMS highly desirable.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment highly desirable.
- Ability to apply engineering principles in a practical application.
- Be energetic with excellent time management skills to allow accurate execution of tasks.
- Ability to work proactively in a team environment.
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to live and deliver on company values of Trust, Team, Will to Win and Value.
For more information please forward your CV to [email protected] or call 0879221136