Our Clients requires a Supplier Quality Engineer to join their team.
- Disposition of Raw Material/Component Non-conforming Material Reports and Liaising with the Manufacturing and Quality Engineers, in assessing and addressing material quality issues.
- Issuing of Supplier Corrective Action Reports and working with suppliers on Root Cause Investigations and corrective action.
- Planning, Execution and reporting of Supplier Audits
- Maintaining Approved Supplier List
- Tracldng Supplier Quality Performance and Reporting to Management and Suppliers.
- Coordination of MRB activities to ensure timely assessment of nonconforming products.
- Support suppliers in quality related activities, e.g. validation
- Other duties may be assigned as required, e.g. managing pest control programme
For Further information Please contact Sean in Arcon Recruitment.