Our client a leading Engineering Practice in Connacht are now seeking to recruit a Junior Civil/Structural Engineer to join their team. Our client offers a complete architectural design and building project management service for industrial, commercial and residential projects in Ireland.
You will be involved in a range of projects (industrial, commercial & residential). This role would suit a junior candidate that is motivated & enthusiastic and has an appetite for learning. ideal candidate should be a team player with excellent attention to detail and the ability to produce high quality work under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of planning permission applications
- Preparation of FSC & DAC applications
- Tender Documents
- Contract Documents and Surveying by GPS
- The successful candidate will ideally have a qualification in Civil/Structural Engineering
- 2+ years’ experience in Ireland with an architectural/engineering practice.
- Experience in using REVIT and AutoCAD
- Excellent communication skills.
For further information please contact Thomas in Arcon Recruitment
Senior Construction Recruitment Consultant
Thomas joined the Arcon team in January of this year, heading up the construction division. Thomas brings a wealth of experience with him having worked for a number of years in recruitment- both in an agency and within an in-house environment. Originally from Sligo, Thomas is now living and settled in Westport.